Hybrid cloud architectures are the new norm for today’s enterprise, and the majority of organizations are repatriating from the public cloud to a software-defined, hybrid cloud environment. Are you looking for a “crash course” to achieve the software-defined data canter without the crash? That’s where our virtual SDDC Symposium comes in. Hosted by software-defined storage leaders CloudOps, Cumulus, Datera, HPE, Intel, Mellanox and Scality, get all the information you need to architect your own SDDC or get best practices to tune up your operations on November 6-7. Register now.
Day 1 kicks off with a keynote panel focused on the efficiencies of software-driven automation, and why, where, and how today’s enterprises are modernizing their data centers, hosted by ESG Principal Analyst, Mark Peters, HPE Sales Leader – Storage, Tom Sabol and Datera CEO Guy Churchward on Wednesday, November 6.
Join us on Day 2 to see the software-defined data center in action. Datera CTO Hal Woods will host a virtual walk-through of Data Center Transformation with technologists Chris Tinker and Elias Alagna of HPE, John Kim of Mellanox, Greg Difraia of Scality and Partho Mishra of Cumulus.
SDDC Symposium also features seven technical sessions that give you the tools you need to construct a modern data center:
- Intelligent Infrastructure and Software-Driven Architectures with Chris Tinker and Elias Alagna, chief technologists, HPE.
- Networking with Elasticity and Advanced Analytics with Trevor Caulder, principal technologist, Mellanox.
- Automating Open Networks for Efficiency and Scale with Justin Betz, technical marketing engineer, Cumulus.
- Automating Data-Driven Enterprise Private Clouds with Narasimha Valiveti, chief product officer, Datera, and Bill Borsari, head of systems engineering, Datera.
- Scaling Data Across Private, Hybrid, and Multi-cloud with Greg Difraia, general manager, Americas, Scality.
See you online in November!