Software Development Engineer in Test
You are an exceptional engineer on a mission to make a serious impact in your next job. You have the taste to recognize interesting problems, the talent to create elegant solutions, and the drive to deliver disruptive products. As a software Engineer in Test you will continuously design creative ways to enable quality in our products. You will be responsible for driving different quality across storage and distributed systems.
- Build automated test suites to exercise our world-class products.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- Design and develop advanced test suites & necessary automation frameworks.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own quality perspectives for the design.
- Champion automated quality across various teams.
- Understand Datera eco-system and propose appropriate test strategies. Design,code and execute reliable automation. Also contribute to improving performance, scalability and security using quality process and analysis.
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in Python.
- 3-5+ years work experience, including development and/or test automation experience. Jenkins experience a plus.
- Scripting skills in at least one mainstream scripting language (Preferred: Python)
- Low-level diagnostics and testing on Linux products in a Linux environment.
- Hands on experience testing enterprise class storage systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization environments and networking on Linux.
- Knowledge of internet technologies.
- Good coding skills in Python,C, C++, Java..
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.