Be One of Us!
Datera is looking for network engineers to help architect and design Datera Software Defined Storage solutions for leading edge Data Centers. Software Designed Storage is scale out storage that has to exist within the customer’s networking infrastructure. In this role, you have an opportunity work with and influence our customers on their networking environments and also own the design and implementation of networking tools and solutions. In addition to learning a leading edge product that uses leading edge technologies, you will be learning about leading edge cloud and enterprise environments.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced, motivated, self-managing, and self-driving
- 8+ years of experience as Network Engineer in leading edge environment combined programming experience on Python across both low-level systems programming and high level application programming.
- In-depth knowledge of and practical experience with networking, especially the Linux networking stack
- TCP, UDP, IPv4/IPv6, BGP, OSPF, DNS
- L2/L3 networking, CLOS/Leaf-spine
- Policy Routing, Traffic Control
- Driver queues and hardware offload features
- Networking cards and switches of various kinds (Ethernet, Fiber Channel)
What you will be doing:
- Architect, team lead and develop networking components of a distributed, scale-out storage system.
- Partner with customers and end-users on all aspects of storage networking in their environments including:
- Networking features from inception to deployment
- Providing guidance on adoption of IPv6 and L3 networking
- Partner with all sides of the organization; including IT and Q/A to ensure the success of the company.