Account Manager- EMEA Region
Datera is the only 100% software-based data services platform that powers high-performance application environments @ global scale with game-changing data orchestration and automation. Partnering with leaders in server technology, Datera enables the software-defined data center of the future; all at a 70% lower total cost of ownership and operation.
Datera target market is large enterprises that are transitioning to SDDC and require enterprise-class software-defined storage capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, located in Munich, to build and support Datera’s rapidly growing EMEA Region.
- At least 10 years of experience selling IT infrastructure into enterprise and service providers accounts, with proven ability to architect and execute complex enterprise sales campaigns.
- Experience in selling “with” and “through” strategic Partners, whether that be Channel Partners or OEMs.
- Experience with networking, storage, software defined storage and cloud
- Experience at early stage startups and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where entrepreneurial and self-starter characteristics are critical.
- Proven track record of consistent sales success.
- Strong presentation, written, verbal, and collaboration skills.
- Strong sales discipline in use of CRM tools and business forecasting.
- Able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Develop and execute annual plan for target territory that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship in large enterprises to build long term value for Datera and its partners.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Sales Management, and Marketing to increase the effectiveness of your sales campaigns
- Develop strong field engagement with Datera strategic partners such as HPE as well as Channel Partners as part of Datera “partner Centric” go to market model
- Expected to have strong sales discipline with use of CRM tools, sales forecasting and forecasting accuracy.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Datera Data Services Platform