Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Datera is the only 100% software-based data services platform that powers high-performance application environments @ global scale with game-changing data orchestration and automation. Partnering with leaders in server technology, Datera enables the software-defined data center of the future; all at a 70% lower total cost of ownership and operation.
Datera is searching for a Part time Technical Recruiter (Contract) for a three month period to identify and assess critical technical talent for our Engineering Team.
- Work with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans to meet staffing needs.
- Understand the engineering positions in a way that can be explained easily with candidates
- Develop job descriptions and postings that will attract top candidates
- Build pipeline, while identifying potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging group research, candidate referrals and other ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Call, screen, and sell prospective candidates on Datera
- Coordinate and schedule Interviews
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity in Greenhouse to share with Hiring Managers
- Technical industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering communities.
- Ability to cold call and develop relationships
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Google, Outlook, Excel, Greenhouse
- Experience with sourcing Software Defined Networking (SDN), Storage, Hardware, Networking
Qualifications And Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a search firm or in house recruiting/sourcing
Datera is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Datera are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Datera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.