Member of Technical Staff
- Define, design, and build software for our high performance hybrid distributed system for storage, computing and networking.
- Participate in a cross functional team and all facets of the software development lifecycle, from innovation, marketing requirements to product delivery.
- Develop control plane software and its interaction with data plane components of the storage system.
- Code in C++, model-driven framework, using next-generation virtualization concepts and programming, analytics, and autonomous feedback systems.
- Job location: Santa Clara, CA
- This position requires a Master’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, plus three (3) years of experience.
- Resume by email to Cynthia Tran, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org