Account Manager- NY Metro Region
Datera is the only 100% software-based data services platform that powers high-performance application environments @ global scale with game-changing data orchestration and automation. Partnering with leaders in server technology, Datera enables the software-defined data center of the future; all at a 70% lower total cost of ownership and operation.
Datera target market is large enterprises that are transitioning to SDDC and require enterprise-class software-defined storage capabilities.
- At least 10 years of experience selling IT infrastructure into enterprise and service providers accounts, with proven ability to architect and execute complex enterprise sales campaigns
- Experience in selling “with” and “through” strategic Partners, whether that be Channel Partners or OEMs
- Experience with networking, storage, software defined storage and cloud
- Experience at early stage startups and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, where entrepreneurial and self-starter characteristics are critical
- Proven track record of consistent sales success
- Strong presentation, written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Strong sales discipline in use of CRM tools and business forecasting
- Able to engage and lead cross-functional/virtual resources as part of team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Develop and execute annual plan for target territory that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship in large enterprises to build long term value for Datera and its partners
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Sales Management, and Marketing to increase the effectiveness of your sales campaigns
- Develop strong field engagement with Datera strategic partners such as HPE as well as Channel Partners as part of Datera “partner Centric” go to market model
- Expected to have strong sales discipline with use of CRM tools, sales forecasting and forecasting accuracy
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Datera Data Services Platform
Datera is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Datera are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Datera will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.