HPE Datera Cloud Kit
HPE Datera Cloud Kit brings the operational simplicity of public cloud storage to your datacenter. Delivered in partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Datera Cloud Kit provides a software-defined data services-driven server platform that powers high-performance application environments at a global scale with complete automation. Achieve Tier 1 enterprise data storage with cloud-like operations for your most essential applications running on virtual machines (VMs), containers, and bare metal.
HPE Datera Cloud Kit is a pre-configured, pre-tested Datera cluster which combines HPE servers with HPE M-Series Ethernet switches to provide known performance and availability characteristics for predictable enterprise performance and resiliency.
HPE SKU R3B26A: Datera Cloud Kit
- 4x HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Datera 19.2TB or 38.4TB SATA All-Flash SSD Nodes
- 76.8TB or 153.6TB Datera Cluster Raw Capacity
- 2x HPE M-Series SN2100M Switches (Datera Backend Network)
- 40/50Gb or 100Gb DAC Cables (for Backend Network)
- Datera Software Subscription License
- HPE Smart Fabric Orchestrator License
- Racking Hardware for HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 & M-Series
HPE Smart Fabric Orchestrator modernizes the storage network enabling businesses to increase productivity, scale and improve the efficiency of their storage investments. It assesses the health of physical ports with self-healing, fabric monitoring, while performing end-to-end diagnostics, using predefined templates to reduce configuration errors.
Simple & Assured
HPE Datera Cloud Kit makes it easy to get enterprise storage features and performance with cloud-like operations and superior support.
- Easy to Order – One-stop shop for both HPE and third-party branded products, order on a single purchase order to HPE (HPE SKU R3B26A).
- Simple to Deploy – Simplified solution deployment with custom HPE and third-party developed integration guides and tools makes it easy.
- Build with Confidence – HPE Complete Assured testing validates reliability and interoperability. This testing includes product generational interoperability validation which ensures solution concurrency over time. You can rest easy knowing the combined solutions perform well together now and into the future.
- Superior Support – Global support and supply chain from HPE minimizes risks, complexities, and the costs of deploying multi-vendor products into the same ecosystem.