Watch this on-demand webinar with Taneja Group and Datera to hear the serious pain points and challenges IT decision-makers and influencers face in managing their storage infrastructures for today and tomorrow.
– Do you have multiple tiers of storage in your datacenter and are you frustrated that traditional storage arrays are failing to meet your scalability requirements?
– Are you frustrated managing multiple storage silos, and not getting best price-performance, flexibility from your current storage solution?
– Are you overpaying (by as much as 5x) for storage capacity and/or performance with your all flash storage arrays and concerned about high-performance speeds and capacity requirements while keeping the overall storage spend low?
– Are you frustrated with the operational complexities of managing storage for your data center applications?
– Do you want a Public Cloud/AWS-like operational model and simplified, programmatic management with your on-prem storage?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you understand enterprises are trapped in a world with legacy fixed silo-based storage infrastructure and want to transform to a world with flexible, agile, and scalable application-driven, software-defined data infrastructure. How do you get out of that trap? “Flip the Switch” to Datera Elastic Data Fabric storage infrastructure.
Just as it’s easy to flip the switch to turn on lights, you can now flip the switch to transform your datacenter into a robust cloud-enabled infrastructure with the benefits of on-premise storage environments. Enterprises now have the flexibility to move to cost-effective and high-performance datacenters with hyperscale-like cloud capabilities like Amazon, Google, Azure – without the same enormous investment.
With Datera application-driven cloud data infrastructure, IT organizations can seamlessly run ANY applications securely, on ANY orchestration stack, at ANY scale, and at their own pace with flexibility for all clouds (private, hybrid, public).
Now let’s flip the switch for game-changing economic savings and high-performance datacenters.
What the attendees will learn?
- What Datera's software-defined storage solution has to offer from a price-performance flexibility standpoint for massively virtualized applications in VMware environments.
- How to scale on demand without the need for extensive capacity planning.
- How to automate your storage infrastructure and improve resource utilization for all diverse business demands.
- How to achieve the AWS/Public Cloud-like operational model for On-Prem storage.
- How to future proof your data infrastructure beyond Virtualized environments into the dev-ops centric, container-based, micro-services oriented applications.