We are currently seeking a dynamic, hands-on, Sales Operations Manager to develop and implement Sales Operations strategies for our growing company. Reporting to the Chief Revenue officer, the Sales Operations Manager will be involved in all aspects of Sales Operations including Performance Management (Business Reporting/Analysis/Forecast), CRM & Automation, Data & Territory Management, Sales Tools, Sales Process, CPQ & Contracts Management, Compensation and Onboarding/Training/Enablement.
- Manage and administer Salesforce.com CRM, including metadata management, data quality, and integrity, reports, and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules and custom objects, user management, and lead/account assignments.
- Manage our Sales Technology Stack, ensuring we provide the best tools to our Sales Team for prospecting, deal management, and close process Proactively identify opportunities for us to improve our processes.
- Drive analytics and reporting which are critical to manage the business.
- Manage Contracts & Billings Process, develop and administer the process to provide accurate contract and billing information in Salesforce.com.
- Develop training on Salesforce.com, Sales Process and Sales Tools.
- Support Onboarding Bootcamps, Enablement training & Sales Kickoffs.
- Continually strive to improve all Sales Operations processes and programs, gathering facts, diagnosing problems, proposing solutions to senior management.
- Work closely with CRO, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience in the technology industry, ideally with significant time spent in high growth environments
- Experience with sales/revenue operations
- Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time and a “can do” attitude
- Analytical skills with a demonstrated track record of interpreting and presenting actionable data, including setting metrics for individual and company-wide initiatives — know way around a SQL query as well as an Excel Spreadsheet
- Strong Experience with SFDC
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency