Datera is currently looking to hire a Sales Enablement Manager based in Sunnyvale, California. This role is responsible for driving and executing our sales qualification lead (SQL) strategy, creating sales tools, sales training and ensuring alignment with marketing — ultimately supporting and increasing the effectiveness of our sales organization.
This person must be a self-starter, team player, highly dependable, confident and committed to Datera’s success. The candidate must be flexible, detail-oriented, consistent, a high-quality producer under tight deadlines and has the ability to problem-solve. In addition, this person must be able to think strategically while having the ability to execute necessary operational tasks.
Major responsibilities include:
• Architect the sales enablement strategy
• Own and deliver the sales qualified leads (SQL) working with marketing qualified leads (MQL)
• Manage MQL/SQL in salesforce.com CRM
• Followup with MQL to further qualify and setup prospect meetings to initiate the sales cycle
• Create sales training tools
• Measure and evaluate training effectiveness
• Work with Sales Operations to maximize salesforce effectiveness and productivity
• Aligning marketing processes and goals, and then arming Sales with tools to improve sales execution and drive revenue.
• Getting the right information into the hands of Sales reps at the right time and place, and in the right format, to secure a commitment for a sales meeting and to move an opportunity forward
• Sales Enablement Manager should familiarize themselves with their organization’s sales process and buyer’s journey as much as possible.
• Assist with lead management process
• Metrics reporting
This individual must be able to thrive in an environment that is dynamic with daily challenges. The ability to build solid relationships within all levels of the organization is critical to the success of this position.
• B.A./B.S. Degree
• 3-5 years of B2B experience in a sales enablement, marketing operations roles preferred
• 3-5 years of inside sales or sales development rep experience preferred
• 3-5 years years experience working with Sales and Marketing organizations
• 3-5 years experience with solving Business Intelligence related problems
• Strong experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com preferred) and Marketing Automation tool
• Understanding of recent trends and developments in sales enablement
• Strong technical experience, storage experience preferred
• Experience with high-touch, enterprise sales cycles
• Strong knowledge of sales effectiveness (skills/knowledge training)
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects
• High energy level
• Previous sales enablement experience in a rapidly growing, successful startup
• Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals
• Strong project management skills, must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Excellent management skills– training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
• Demonstrated excellence in strategic and tactical analysis and planning.
• Ability to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
• Additional responsibilities as determined by management