At Datera, we believe the success of our customers is above all goals. We are determined to invest in building a customer service ecosystem. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building the best support team in the industry. Our Support Engineers utilize their deep technical expertise to troubleshoot customer issues and resolve them. Successful Support Engineers will be able to build strong networks across different departments in the company and will be key partner of our Product Development team.
- Build all levels of support functions
- Fully own and drive customer issues to resolution, including escalations
- Work on all phases of customer implementations, including design, deployment, integration and problem resolution
- Document and promote best practices within customer base
- Create and manage problem resolution and troubleshooting content, for internal and external consumption
- Be key partner of our Product Development driving product improvements specifically in the areas of monitoring/visibility, and telemetry
- Be a Datera evangelist and own customer success
- Collaborate with solutions and engineering teams on testing and validating reference implementations for the Datera platform
- Flexibility to work after hours, weekends and holidays as needed
What you have done:
- 8+ years of experience supporting high profile customers.
- Leading, building and mentoring high profile customer service teams.
- Strong knowledge of:
- SAN/NAS products, iSCSI, LIO, LVM, device mapper, RAID, snapshots, replication
- Storage protocols including SCSI, iSCSI (initiator/target), iSER NVMe, RDMA
- Linux networking stack, TCP/IP, VLANs and network troubleshooting
- Benchmarking and troubleshooting storage and network performance issues.
- Candidate must articulate ability to work with product, engineering, sales and pre-sales teams
- REST API’s for infrastructure software
- OpenStack/Cinder, and other cloud management / orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes, Mesos, VMware
- Deploying and supporting applications like Hadoop, Cassandra, MySQL, MongoDB
- Linux clustering and distributed systems
- Scripting languages, such as python, bash